Reveal of GID Edition KOSPLAY from Ajee x ExtendedPlayz

KosplayGid

Yesterday we had a Closer Look at the regular black-n-white edition of KOSPLAY from Ajee - and today we get a peek at the GID Edition -courtesy of ExtendedPlayz!

Featuring a more subdued pastel hue, the pleasantness of the visuals belie the complexity of the concept, methinks! I don't suppose me shouting out to the entire world "I WANT THEM!" means I will be getting them (and perhaps might irk you - dear readers - too much? Yeh, I thought not :p). Check this out at the Trampt booth #981 at New York Comic Con from October 11th-13th, and as well below the WIPs-posted in slideshow here, we get to see the third-colorway of Kosplay in All-Black! See them up-close-and-personal at NYCC!


[5 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
KOSPLAY-TRIO
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK