And The Winner for 'Best Mecha' for My Fave Anime Contest Is…

And the entry for "Best Mecha" picked by Contest Judge Robert DeCastro for My Fave Anime belongs to Edward Pun with this entry! Edward wins a Panzer Ace vinyl toy from Atomic Mushroom Toys! Congratulations!

BEST_MECHA
"I just like how this new Mazinger was done, it's lively and vibrant. It's a still image but the pose and the loose lines/style really embodies the way the old 70's anime moved on the TV screen. Besides Tetsujin 28 Mazinger was my fave as a child and this art work pushed all the right buttons for me." ~ mentions Contest Judge Robert DeCastro.
VOTE-ANIME
[Vote For your Fave Anime on Facebook!]
"Thank you to Judge Robert for selecting this for the "Best Mecha" category. It was a lot of fun to re-imagine one of the coolest giant robots from my childhood... Mazinger Z! I also really enjoy seeing all the other entries and their passion really shows in their work. Thanks Andy for creating this contest and the opportunity to show our love for our favorite anime!" ~mentioned Edward of his win.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK