11 PIXS for 2011: Zaldy Serrano

ZALDY-SERRANO-11PIX
"2011 has been an amazing and productive year. I made a big push to get back to my roots as an illustrator. I've also began production on my personal project, Vizjhanti. I'm planning to produce a short animated film (see trailer from my 11x11) and a graphic novel this year. Here's to a wondrous 2012!"

From Zaldy Serrano (www / blog). I had the distinct pleasure of knowing about his work from his various participation in my blog-contests, and I am grateful too know about his work. Thanks for the constant support, Z! You can check out his distinct designs at this specific Flickr-album!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK