1/6 scale Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from Hot Toys

IRONMAN-MARK1-01
IRONMAN-MARK1-02 IRONMAN-MARK1-03

While I was prepping the images to post, I actually thought; "Wow, they photoshopped in flames for the flame-thrower accessory for the toy?" - when I shortly realized, it WAS a literal piece of accessory in the figure set! And what's this about the 3-inch tall "Special Edition HOLOGRAPHIC MARK 1" collectible being "for selected markets only"? ! Go bug your fave retailers for availability and pricing STAT! And go check out THIS FB-album for more images of 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from Hot Toys!

IRONMAN-MARK1-04
PRESS: 'Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark I (2.0) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man movie. The movie-accurate Mark I collectible is highly detailed, specially made with our latest technology, crafted based on the image of Mark I in the movie, highlighting the newly developed and highly detailed head sculpt, well-equipped armor specially painted by remarkable Korean artist Lalla, specially-made accessories, weapons and figure base. For those who missed the Mark I collectible figure before, here’s the chance to grab an updated version!'
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK