Custom-Feature: Tank Girl from Carlo Cacho

tank-girl-01
"…it's been a while since I worked on a custom figure and now I have a new 1/6 punkass dudette :) This is my take on Tank Girl and would like to share it in your awesome blog, I sculpted the head and added the accessories from 3A's little shadow and tomorrow queen, she is a rodeo punk with an attitude :)" ~mentioned Carlo Cacho aka wwwetworks, and I am left gawking at his splendid work here, and you should too!
tank-girl-02
tank-girl-03

Hardly the "Tank Girl" everyone is familiar with, granted but the kabuki-apocalypse imagery more than makes up for it, methinks! (Am trying not to over-think the significance of the Dredd helmet tho :p).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK