Metal Gear Solid @ Re-Venture by 3A Toys (#RVHK2012)

3A-HKV-MGS-REX-03
3A-HKV-MGS-REX-01 3A-HKV-MGS-REX-02
MGS-REX-HKV

I am sure folks had a swell time gawking at the REX figure from 3A Toys at the weekend's Re-Venture show - from Kojima's METAL GEAR SOLID video game line, but it also saw the display debut of a prototype unpainted RAY - which looked great to me, even tho I do not play the video game lol (I first posted the pic HERE).

3A-HKV-MGS-RAY-02
3A-HKV-MGS-RAY-01
MGS-RAY-HKV-1 MGS-RAY-HKV-2
MGS-RAY

[Images by 3A VOX + Ying Choy / Joe Au-Yeung on the ThreeA Legion Asia Facebook-group - Posted with Permission]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK