POP! Muppets from Funko

POP-MUPPETS-01

Available from May 17th is Funko's POP! Muppets! Featuring the usual suspects , including a couple of surprise entries (the Mahna Mahna pair really cracked me up!) - do check with your fav retailers for pricing and availability.

POP-MUPPETS-02

The thing about this series, is that Funko did not adopt the body-form of their earlier POP! Vinyls, which frankly I would have preferred to see, as opposed to the current ones looking a little bit like "bobble-head figurines" - but hey, that's just me, and I'm sure some of you folks out there have been waiting for a Muppet product for a while, no? Yes? Maybe so?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK