Custom-Feature: The Dude by THARP

"I was asked a while back to take part in the launch of the new Dudebox line of toys. They launched yesterday and from the looks of the pics was pretty awesome! It was a fun project and the "Dude" is a great toy to customize. The hard part was not telling anyone about it for so long. It is a large toy with a lot of space and can be pretty much anything." ~mentioned Jason Tharp.
THARP_DUDE
"I like that there was plenty of room to make multiple characters and still maintain a overall main character. The little ears at the top are a little extra fun piece for me. My favorite part of this one is the face. I tried a little reverse on the eyes I like the results." ~Check out more of THARP's work on www.tharpsmart.com!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK