Custom-Feature: "Goodnight, Sweet Dreams...XO" - My Little Pony by J*RYU (for My Little Pony Project 2012)

No filter shot.. #mylittlepony #toyartgallery #hasbro #armyofsnipers

After my earlier feature of his work-in-progress, J*RYU now unveils his custom 18" tall G3 My Little Pony - titled; "Goodnight, Sweet Dreams...XO" -completed for My Little Pony Project 2012 - launching May 5th @ Toy Art Gallery. Splendid work as usual, and you are recommended to click HERE to view the entire series of images via full-screen browser!

Goodnight, Sweet Dreams...XO Goodnight, Sweet Dreams...XO
"This piece marks the return to my ongoing Forest of Sorrows narrative after a few months of exploring other themes and style. With the popularity of My Little Pony all over the world and the it's diverse fan base, I am honored and excited to be able to add my little contribution to this universe." ~mentioned J*RYU.
Goodnight, Sweet Dreams...XO Goodnight, Sweet Dreams...XO
"This piece was created using polymer clay, epoxy, metal, wood and painted with acrylics. The Mon Petit La Mort ghost girl is removable and sits in place with the use of hidden magnets.

Follow me on Twitter (@jryu), Instagram (@sniperjryu) and Facebook (/designpimps) to see more of my work and adventures and www.j-ryu.com for any additional info about myself and other work that I have created."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK