The Coming of Microman from 3A Toys

microman

So 3A Toys has the license for MICROMAN, and with this newly posted image above, we get to know at the very least the first release is in 1/12th-scale, and tentatively titled "String Theory".

Microman is firmly embedded in my past-memories of toys of my childhood (known as "Micronauts"), with them a more obvious feature than say, Star Wars toys and the lot for me, their articulation of which was to become a gauge upon all other action figures that has gone pass my hands thru the years.



As much as I loved the figures, the vehicles in which they traveled in, and detachable accessories, were the absolute BEST memories I could have had the fortune to play with, and lust after, in fact. Time goes by, the toys "mysteriously disappeared", and now decades later, they might be making their appearance again - although I have yet to see what 3A would do to them, I am excited with anticipation! Go read the Wikipedia on Microman, and check out the retro TVCs posted here!



…yeah, I sorta 'like' them, don't I?… heh;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK