Top Ten SDCC Toy-Wish-List by Peter Kato

WHAT: So instead of me yakking-on what I WANT, I got a few friends to pitch in their WANTS for SDCC instead! Resin-slinger Peter Kato shares with us his Top Ten TOYS-Wish-List for San Diego Comic-Con!

PETER-KATO-SDCC-01

#1.The Misty Fog figures by Le Merde.
WHY: I've been a long time fan of his, just always loved his style of work, I finally met him last year where I brought one of his mini glow in the darks (I gave him one of my pocketpowers from series one) he's really nice, I like him.

#2. The ReAnimated Monster by Grody Shogun (Luke Rook)
WHY: I really love the design of this figure, the boxiness of the character is very original and unique to me.

#3. The Toy Whose Name We Cannot Speak by Sucklord
WHY: Its totally hilarious and well awesome pink.

PETER-KATO-SDCC-02

#4. The Vykron from Mattel
WHY: …only because I want the Military warrior Tank Headed version, I like that variation because it looks like a Kinnikuman character, I really just want tanked.

#5. MOTUKO Reverse colorway of the 1st by Lamour Supreme.
WHY: Pink and Green? And the figure is incredible! I love it!

#6. Longstreet Edition Dragon King by KaNO
WHY: Gotta have a Bruce figure like that~

PETER-KATO-SDCC-03

#7. Two Headed Dinosaur from Healeymade/Lamour Supreme/Mishka (Toy Tokyo exclusive)
WHY: A collab between these three artists? Must have!

#8. The Batman Shogun Warrior by Funko
WHY: it's cute.

#9. Lightning Gremlin from Neca
WHY: I think its clever.

#10. The Cobra B.A.T. with Constructicon colors from Hasbro ( I think it comes with the Hiss Tank)
WHY: I just want the figure, first the B.A.T. was my favorite cobra figure (I tried to troop build this one) and combining it with Construcion colors? Devastator was my favorite transformer giant (out of all the other combiner giants). I love it~

PETER-KATO-SDCC-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK