"Red Riding Hood" by Kaijin (Jan 24-sale)

KAIJIN-RED-RIDING-HOOD-01

I've previous posted the WIPs for Kaijin's RED RIDING HOOD concept-sculpt, and now the little lady's all painted up and ready to be unleashed into the wild wild forest with an online drop from Thursday January 24th at 10pm. Neither price nor quantity has been mentioned. Nevertheless, I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for this! Hell, I WANT HER in my collection!

Price Update: 17,500 YEN per piece(approx US$198) and now wholly beyond my abilities to own this 10cm tall figure. *man-sob*

KAIJIN-RED-RIDING-HOOD-02
Utterly loving the boom-stick with clawed wolf-hand!
KAIJIN-RED-RIDING-HOOD-03
Red Riding Hoods
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK