LEON by Godmachine

LEON_GODMACHINE

Once in a while, I'd like to taunt you folks, to tease you with goodness that has since been sold out .. tis not because I am embracing the sadistic side of me (not exactly, no…), but perhaps I want to share my pain and agony with you, for missing on an item or two myself … one such item this LEON poster from Godmachine, which has since sold out of it's 200 editions. What is also awesome, is that this 24”x14” 3 colour screen print poster was officially licensed and approved by Luc Besson too … so pass me a tissue for my tears, please?

MATHILDA: "Leon, what exactly do you do for a living?" … back when she was still awesome, before the face-caked "Amidala" dealt a death-blow, IMHO ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK