Case Study: The Making of Bartholomew Punchyface by Holly Stanway

"Toy prototyping and production is my specialty as a freelancer, but due to the heavily protected IPs (intellectual properties) I work on, it’s not often that i can share images of what i do online. I thought Bartholomew Punchyface was the perfect opportunity to show you the process of creating a plush from sketches and ideas on paper, through patterning to a finished product." ~shares Holly Stanway aka A Little Stranger.
MAKING-BART-PLUSH
"Scott and Luke approached me as the factory was having problems getting the characters form right as their design had some complicated elements and a huge range of textures and finishes. Working closely with Scott and Luke’s sketches I brought their Bart Bear character to plushy life! May I present to you Bartholomew Bear. Designed by Luke Chueh and Scott Tolleson, prototyped by Holly at A Little Stranger and produced by 3dRetro."
Read more of the journey of the Bartholomew Punchyface plush from design, through prototyping and into production here on ALittleStranger.com.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK