Jason Chalker for G.I.Joe Tribute Show @ Sub-Urban Gallery (May 31 launch)

JASON-CHAKLER-01 JASON-CHAKLER-02
JASON-CHAKLER-04 JASON-CHAKLER-03

Revealed here are two of three images from Jason Chalker, done for the May 31st launch of G.I.Joe Tribute show @ Sub-Urban Vinyl Toys and Art Gallery - featuring a "recruitment"=styled poster, and two to be made available as signed and numbered prints (unknown price and quantity at the moment), and as well the original painting with which these prints are based on.

Am digging the classic "G.I.Joe Adventures"-styled illustration myself :)

JASON-CHAKLER-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK