Soujohn Prints for G.I.Joe Tribute Show @ Sub-Urban Gallery (May 31 launch)

SOUJOHN-GIJOE-1
SOUJOHN-GIJOE-2

Spotted on Benny "Tenacious Toys" Kline's FB is this trio of print images by John Sousa aka SouJohn to be made available at the G.I.Joe Tribute show @ Sub-Urban Vinyl Toys and Art Gallery (launching May 31st) - limited to 10 pieces signed and numbered, and priced at US$20 per.

I reckon this is a perfect time to showcase previous prints from SouJohn (see below) and I have to say, they are top-notch with clean designs and hella attitude to boot! Grab yourselves some prints at the show, Yo JOE! (Sorry, I couldn't resist ;p)

SOUJOHN-PRINT-01 SOUJOHN-PRINT-02
SOUJOHN-PRINT-03 SOUJOHN-PRINT-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK