BE@RBRICK 26 from Medicom Toy

BB26

Truth be told, one of the main reasons for visiting the Sunday Flea Market at China Square Central yesterday, was to perhaps snag myself a BE@RBRICK Series 26 hand-collated set from my beloved BB-dealer, who unfortunately (or perhaps "fortunately" for my wallet) was not present (no, I did not ask in advance for his presence). So this instead is an obligatory post instead featuring images snagged from the www. The "Kick-Ass" Chase/variant BB really set me off, actually haha!

… As for getting the set now, perhaps it was not meant to be, but we'll see, we'll see…

BEARBRICK-2-CHASE-KICKASS2
(Above: Chase from "Kick-Ass 2" which I really want / Below: Seen at Medicom Toy Show)
BEARBRICK-26-MEDICOM-SHOW
(Pics via J.ME)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK