Halloween Hello Kittys by Funko x Sanrio

So I admit, I am currently undergoing a toy-crisis of having multiple toy-obssessions, one of which is HELLO KITTY - preferably the "non-traditional" sort, like the McDees plush (both Fairytales and the upcoming circus-themed ones from Hong Kong) and the crossover with Uglydoll (which is keeping my headspin in a tizzy) … then THESE popped up on my Toy-Radar! Let's take a look what Funko has up their sleeves, yeh?


Hello Kitty 2.5" Halloween Mystery Mini - featuring the lil-mouthless kitty as a Zombie, Mummy, Ghost, or Witch, or … "blind box"? Puts a dapper on my toy-desires, I reckon! Then there are the 5" tall versions:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK