Scott Tolleson's Deadbeet in SG


A care package courtesy of Mr Scott Tolleson has me quivering in anticipation, when I picked it up at the post office late last week, with the exciting contents including a Bunny Qee (to add to my humble Tolleson-collection), a print collabo with Leecifer (love it when my prints come signed muahahaha), other assorted yummy, AND a splendid WHITE DEADBEET - and my very first large sized Deadbeets too!

Sculpted by George Gaspar, I have since found out from Scott himself that this particular edition is currently not purchasableat least not at his time …

Keep crossing your fingers, Deadbeet-lovers and collectors, and stay tuned to www.stolleart.com and @mrscotttolleson on both Twitter and Instagram!


Not Your Usual Suspects:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK