"They feel naked without a bag" by Creamous


"They feel naked without a bag" is a new project from Creamous, whereby Alan Leong's toys are adorned with their very own miniature bags (peep more images via creamous.com), and you can get your own by enquiring via creamous@gmail.com.
"Someone told me once, “They feel naked without a bag”. Even toys have stuff to carry around, and perhaps, toys feel naked too. I’ve got lots of toys, a few on my bookshelf to look after knowledge, some close to my desktop and many more in my storeroom. I want to add an extra to these characters and yet remain their original look. Just by adding a bag, they’ve got another character layer, a peep into who they could be, just by giving them a tiny, handmade bag. " -mentioned Alan.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK