New Pop! Robots from Funko


Instantaneously, my mind races thru a check list of robots that could be made in the factories of Funko, to add to this trio of pop culture-themed robots: ROBOT B9 from "Lost In Space", Robby from "Forbbiden Planet" and "The Iron Giant"!

My list includes ABC Warriors from 2000AD, Bad Robot from "Bad Robot", Twiki from "Buck Rogers" … but yeah, maybe tv-show or movie themed robots "only", huh? As I ponder my wish-list, go bug your fav retailers for availability and pricing, for when they release Christmas Eve December 24th!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK