Pop! Television: 'Sons of Anarchy' by Funko

Now I've been reading a whole lotta "chatter" on Facebook yesterday, on what had happened on the latest episode of "Sons of Anarchy", and of what had happen to Ron Perlman's character "Clay" (no, nothing was revealed by folks), and that has gotten my interest piqued!

Nevertheless, I am waiting patiently for THAT episode to somehow appear on our countries' cable channel (I'm looking at YOU, FX) … meanwhile, how about some SoA TOY News?

SONS-OF-ANARCHY-POP

FUNKO produces members of Charming's toughest motorcycle club as adorable 3.75" tall Pop! scene!Vinyl figures, with available come January 7th, 2013! now all they need are their rides MUAHAHAHAHAHA

…and "yes", I think "Clay" looks like "George Lucas" here too … heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK