TOYSREVIL for "Best Blog" Trading Card for Designer Toy Awards 2013


And while I did not bring home the award for "Best Blog" this year, I did manage to get on a trading card again! (Award "Finalists" all get a card of them printed, that's why this exists ;p) And I am pleased as punch, I have to admit haha

Thanks to Selina at The Jelly Empire for the trouble, and to Clutter for giving me the opportunity to be on a trading card again :)

Now to somehow collect MORE of these TOYSREVIL trading cards … anyone want to trade for gashapon toys? :)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK