Selina Briggs (The Jelly Empire) Answers "How Was 2013?"

WHAT: I asked a select few folks how their 2013 was, and what should folks expect from them in 2014, and this is what they shared with TOYSREVIL…



SELINA BRIGGS: 2013 was indeed a really good and exciting year for The Jelly Empire.  Everything I set out to do, I did.  I saw the the release of 2 new resin figures: The Micro Jellybot and the Jellyzilla... also a Jellybot plush!!  Most of this year's releases are all sold out thanks to my great fan base!  So I want to send out a big thank you to everyone for all the support this year.




SELINA BRIGGS: The Empire will continue on in 2014 and I'm going to make it even better than last year. I have a few ideas and projects I want to do with both the collectibles and my illustrations.  One of the big things on my list this year are kids books, and more plush--so stay tuned!  I want to focus more on the art side and try and get out to more events.  I love getting out there and meeting people, so if you see me at an event, please stop by and say hello!

Look for Selina Briggs on the www via:
www.thejellyempire.com
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr
Blog
Facebook
YouTube
NOTE: All Images in this post were provided by the artist, because Selina rocks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK