W.A.N.T. @ wearenottoys.net

"I basically have one new years resolution this year, to switch artistic focus from my own work or "Task One" .. to work full time on what has been a side project up until now.

For those that don't know I have been working hard with a handful of very talented artists to help produce our own resin collectible figures and prints. The end result is a collective venue called or W.A.N.T. for short. We have a some new series available on our site now and looking forward to some exciting releases this year.

And this is where you come in ... If you haven't been there yet... please check out the site, give the facebook a like, and help us spread the word by sharing and letting some friends know... Thanks everyone and I hope 2014 treats you all well my peoples... Cheers - Task One"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK