'The Rainy Day Antagonist' by Evilos on Kickstarter


Christopher Charles Avalos AKA EVILOS launches his Kickstarter project to make his "The Rainy Day Antagonist" resin figure into a toy-reality. Check out the video posted below and the Kickstarter page here.
"I've been making models and customs for many years, this is the first time stepping outside my comfort zone to make my own creation. My figure is called "The Rainy Day Antagonist" please check out the link and the video! Thank you to all my amazing Family and Friends who continue to support me on my creative journey! I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! I can't do it with out you! Now lets get this figure funded!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK