DOOR IS ALWAY OPEN by Gary Baseman @ 台北當代藝術館 MOCA Taipei (June 28-Aug 24)


Check out the above flyer image for Gary Baseman's DOOR IS ALWAY OPEN exhibition opening June 27th in 台北當代藝術館 MOCA Taipei, Taiwan, to which he added on his Facebook: "There will be a special GARY BASEMAN DAY on June 28th. I promise many surprises." Not too many folks have a "Day" dedicated to them!

Previewed here are also snapshots of work-in-progress pieces, of which over 500 works of art will be on exhibit at the 8000 sq ft museum. Gary ask mention in this FB-posting; "I will be needing helpers and WildGirls for art, photography, and performances. Just a heads up if you are interested in volunteering."

Above-left: "I was so inspired by my visits to the Temples during my visit to Taiwan, I had to create my own Toby Door Gods. Here is a sketch for an upcoming painting I have been producing especially for my upcoming 台北當代藝術館 MOCA Taipei exhibition. Do you think Toby will protect you? I promise he will!"

Above-right: "Here I am painting away on two new special paintings to keep Evil Spirits away when visitors come to see my show. Will I see you there?" -mentioned Gary Baseman.
"Here is a detail of Toby and Milky which is part of two very new large 5 x 9 ft paintings, created especially for my upcoming 台北當代藝術館 MOCA Taipei exhibition." -added Gary Baseman.

Source: Gary Baseman
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK