ESC x SDCC 2014 Releases

"For those of you that are at SDCC, you have my envy. For those of you stuck at work like me I share your tears. Here's the full scoop of my releases for this year. Everything will be available online at esctoy.com starting at 12am EST." -shared Erick Scarecrow.


- Ice Cream Felony Chocolate (edition size 30pcs)
- S.Maria MK03 (edition size 2pcs)
- Little Axe Golden Nugget (open edition)
- Ultxa Lava edition (edition size 15pcs)
- Ill Melody print (edition size 25pcs)
- Reform School Patty MK
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK