Sluggish Shadow Thing Android Custom & Ceramic Wall Hanging Masks from Shadoe Delgado


From Shadoe Delgado comes this delight custom-Android that could have easily stepped out of the movie set for "Ghostbusters"! But of course this is my own impressions, while he had other intentions in the first place;
"To be honest I was at a loss at what to do with this guy so I started with the teeth and somehow from there it evolved into this, The Sluggish Shadow Thing. It was a blast to figure out and I even managed to walk away with a few stitches because of it! I'm looking to do more android slugs until I have them down pat, so if you can help me spread the word I'd really appreciate it. People looking to commission an android can send their emails to ShadoeDelgado@gmail.com or Use the contact form on the commissions page of my website." -shared Shadoe Delgado.
"I'm also offering free shipping to all US customers who order one of my Life Size, Ceramic Wall Hanging Masks. Each mask is life size(fits over the average face) and sculpted out of ceramic with some masks incorporating real antlers or quills. They are meant to hang on the wall, but I'm sure if you're clever enough you could figure out how to wear one. Those who are looking to purchase one can use the code: FREESHIPM during checkout in my online shop to receive free shipping with a purchase of a mask." -added Shadoe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK