DESPAIR from Adam Quesnell x Disart Toylabs

"My name is Adam Quesnell and I'm a comedian on Stand Up! Records. I'm also an avid toy collector. To celebrate the recent release of my album "Can We Afford This Much Despair?" Stand Up! Records has teamed up with illustrator Terence Brown II, the sculpting team at October Toys, and Tru:Tek of Disart Toylabs, to bring you the 3" rubber toy of your saddest nightmares. Behold, DESPAIR!"

Standing 3" tall, and dropping Halloween 2014 (Price: TBA) and is 100% UV Resistant Rubber, "Super Squishy", and comes in multiple colorways too (two shown above, including the this M.U.S.C.L.E. Style Flesh Edition ). Adam adds; "Each figure will come with a download code for my album, "Can We Afford This Much Despair""

Further details forthcoming, or check out IG @faqrulesyou and @standuprecords

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK