EVIL RYU by Kinetiquettes On Order Now!

Truthfully, I am not exactly a "connoisseur" of "statues". I might blog about certain select genre pieces, but am not a personal collector of (my sole bust I owe is an excellent one of "Keylon Jakes" mini bust from Eric Nocella Diaz) … but one thing I can appreciate about statues, are the ones designed where the character is in a frozen moment of "action" (as opposed to a "pin-up" feature), and Kinetiquette's EVIL RYU has that in spades! And on a dynamic diorama base to boot? #WINNER

PRODUCT PRESS: "This is a diorama of Evil Ryu (殺意リュウ) performing his Ultra move: Metsu Hadouken. This dynamic detailed diorama shows the effect of literally shredding the roof top due to the vortex of the fireball. It is the first of a two part diorama that connects to an upcoming diorama of Oni Akuma (狂オシキ鬼). Each statue comes with an exclusive art print done by none other than Marvel cover artist, Gary Choo"
Currently available to order here for US$350, this 1/6-scaled beauty was revealed at the recent STGCC2014, for which I have images posted below to share … and you know what? Nothing beats seeing it in-person and up close, because IT. IS. STUNNING. I would break my "statues cherry" if I had any space to display this in the TOYSREVIL HQ! LOL



Product Stats:
Estimated release date: January 2015
Edition size: 300 worldwide
Dimensions: 34 cm X 28cm X 31cm (approx.)
Shipping Weight: 7kg (approx.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK