Layout Floor Plan & Exhibitors Revealed for Anime Festival Asia 2014 #AFA2014


Anime Festival Asia 2014 (Dec 5-7) announces the sponsors and exhibitors for AFA2014, as well a floor plan for the entire 6 Halls at Level 4, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre! And I cannot help but feel both excitement and dread, at having to transverse the entire 12,000 square meters of space and walking! LOL

I am not going to lie - one of the key draws of the event for me personally, is seeing toys from Bandai and Good Smile Company, and more often than not, pretty decent sales of older stock (Bless you, Bandai!) and seeing prototypes of future collectibles to come. A diminished bank account will keep me in the straight and narrow this year tho LOL

Another aspect of the event I am thoroughly looking forward to, is the "Creator's Hub" - which I assume to be the equivalent of "Artist Alley" here, and I am always down for indie creators and artists!

One thing I really hope to see more of this year, is the design / character design aspect. AND I love me some Cosplay as well, but I have never been able to have cosplayers pose for my little camera all these years too LOL


FYI: Anime Festival Asia 2014 is a ticketed event, with a price of SGD$13 per day entry (Exhibition), and SGD$23 per day (Exhibition + Stage). Further info via animefestival.asia/afa2014/ticketing/. Will I see YOU there, folks? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK