About That Black MoneyGrip by KaNO for #BlackFriday

"Black Friday". A Boon and Bane for me. "Boon" because I had been a successful procurer of many a toys hoarded via BF-Sales thru the years! "Bane" because I have not been able to for the past couple of years, including this year's … so that sucks, but I remain "stress-free" about needing to buy stuff. *naive-bliss*

Over the weekend I had remarked that BF-news seems pretty sparse of late … or maybe peeps no longer email me such information, to blog-pimp LOL … which I suppose is a "good thing", as "not seen, no need to spend"! … THEN I saw this today;

"At the studio working on a little something for ya'll. This week we'll be flashing back on Black Friday! Black on black Moneygrip's hand painted, edition of 10, more info to come!" @kanokid
…I've always wanted a MoneyGrip, and I am a sucker for all-Black colorways, especially matt on gloss blacks … so NOW I am stressed! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK