Eric So's "ARTION FIGURES" Declaration

"From the first day I created Action Figures, I knew well that what I had been making all along were not just toys, but something more than that - from the perspective of art, philosophy and culture, my creation is a mean of expressing my thoughts or delivering messages, and Action Figures, or Toys as how everyone calls them, is a fun and non-invasive platform where I interact with everyone else.

Since 1997, my creation has been called toys, then dolls or vinyl figures, until eventually recognized internationally as “Designer Toys”. In fact, I never really thought about naming these old friends of mine. However, being with them for so many years, walking side by side, I’ve decided to give them all a proper name as a respect.

Here, shall I introduce to you, my “ARTION FIGURE”."
- Declared Eric So.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK