#LookBack SEPTEMBER 2014


Convention season continues into September with STGCC2014 followed by Popcon Asia 2014, and promos flood in for October for when New York Comic Con 2014 and Taipei Toy Festival both fall on the exact weekend! September also has the least number of blogposts for the entire year, compared to the other 11 months :p

Being in Singapore physically, I am afforded the opportunity to attend STGCC, and this year's was filled with more personal emotion than I had expected, but that is my own burden to bear. I personally felt more detached with the event than ever before, but for the friends I get to sit down and chat with, eat with, and for meeting new friends and surprises. One thing is for sure tho, that I am less of a "people person" than I realize LOL

Managed to get some work done, interviewed artists (but yet to post the videos - Sorry Scott, Aaron and Frank!), and a realization that maybe the following year I'll just go and enjoy myself as an attendee rather than trying to report on stuff, and miss buying toys! (True Story).

September is also my birthday month, so I reckon I might have slacked just a tad … Heh :p

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK