My Top Ten Fav Anime (Series) Theme Song #5: "Uso" by Sid (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ED)

WHAT-IS: I list my Top Ten Fav Anime Theme Songs from Series (MOVIES will be another list), with the entire list since posted on PopcornX. THIS TOYSREVIL-Edition however, includes TOYS!

"Uso" by Sid, one of the ending songs for FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD - this track always seemed like an apt track to end each episode of the Elric Brothers' Adventures, filled with "victory over adversity", looking forward to more "triumphant" to come, and a mixed bittersweet taste of "hope" for the future to come! A whole lot of 'feels' for a single song, and that works for me!


@jaykblu mentioned on my IG he did not "understand why there are no fma nendos (made) yet" and I agree whole-heartedly! But something gnawed at me on the back of my memory as I had somewhat remember "seeing" a Nendoroid, and googled such, to find a NENDOROID PETITE: EDWARD ELRIC (based on the character design seen in "Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos" OVA) - which is essentially a 2.5-inch tall figurine (as opposed to the larger Nendoroids - which I've been thoroughly enjoy their "Attack On Titans"-line!), released circa September 2011 … and no FMA nendos ever since? TRAVESTY!!!!!

*wipes away man-tear*

I would heartily enjoy even a boxed set of Petite FMA: Brotherhood characters, ala gacha figurines such as these, and remembering my Linkin park set (Amazon) …. although understandably there has been loads of chibi-styled figurines released into the wild so far … then I found THIS Nendoroid-custom of the flame-alchemist "Roy Mustang" = *SWEET*

"Uso" performed by Sid "Live":
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK