Custom-Feature: Hellraiser - Pinhead Jr Dunny by JonPaul Kaiser


Considering it's 5am on a Tuesday morning as this post gets published, I sure as heck am glad I prescheduled this instead, because I might well have scared myself with this custom from JonPaul Kaiser, with his HELLRAISER - PINHEAD JR.!
"This is a 3" Dunny commission of the lead Cenobite from Hellraiser, better known as Pinhead. It took me a couple of hours to shove each of those 48 mins into place, position them all evenly then glue them. He was a private commission and photographed by Justin Allfree."-shared JPK.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK