Kidrobot FERALS By The Case direct from Amanda Visell

"Hey guys after however many years I've teamed up with Kidrobot again thanks to the muscle of Frank Kozik. So here we go! Meet Ferals, my new mini figure line. I have them available as cases of 20. I wanted to sell as whole case because I think the box art is a big part of the story. They're $240 per case here. They are blind boxed so I have no idea what figures are inside. I have a limited number of cases so jump!" (shared Amanda Visell)
…The temptation is so utterly strong to snag this, there's only one and one sole reason why I cannot: "No. Money."

*man-tear-shedth*

(CLICK HERE to view blog-despository of all FERAL images!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK