2 Cute Dunnys from Tasha Zimich dropping Jan 28

A photo posted by Tasha Zimich (@tashazimich) on


Tasha Zimich shares with TOYSREVIL news and snaps of a couple of new 3" dunny she's just completed, and making available for sales on tashazimich.bigcartel.com on Jan 28th after 12noon PST.
"This is "Luna" and "Black Cherry Betty". I've been working on some airbrushing, and trying out some means of glazing with acrylics that are new to me- but I'm really excited about! I think they're looking awfully sweet." - shared Tasha.

A photo posted by Tasha Zimich (@tashazimich) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK