Terminator Genisys 1/6th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure from Hot Toys


Admittedly, I perused the "Terminator Genisys" movie online, and it was a pretty clear version too(*cough-Korean-origin-cough*), and inevitably as bootlegs go, the feature lagged and hung somewhere near the end, where our intrepid crew faces off against "John Connor", and I'd never been able to finish the film!

What I remembered distinctly about this film, was my desperate attempt to find out from my former film students, what happened at the finale - hereby admitting how horrible of a lecturer I am (by watching bootlegs bin the first place!). Thanks to Raiden, I now know the film's end, and had totally forgotten about this film's existence, until this slice of news popped up…


Terminator Genisys 1/6th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure by Hot Toys. Standing approx 33cm tall, has 26 points of articulation and looks all shiny and nice! I've not owned a single Endoskeleton release from Hot Toys thru the years, so can only but be awed ~ HAH!

Comes with LED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated), 3 pairs of interchangeable hands, and a Endorifle. Release date is tentatively Q4, 2016 – Q1, 2017 - do check in with your fav retailer(s) for prices.

Go HERE for more images :)

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK