TOYSREVIL’s Year-End TOP TENS on #PopcornX & #ILikeTeeVee!


As the blog-day winds down on the last day of 2016 (here in Singapore, midnight January 1st 2017 is less than 2 hours away, as I type this!), I’ll share some blogposts from my other “non-toy” blogs - namely the film-based POPCORN-X and the television programming-based I LIKE TEEVEE!

TRAIN TO BUSAN (Reviewed HERE)
SHIN GODZILLA / GODZILLA RESURRGENCE (Tagged)
ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY (Tagged)
CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (Tagged)
ZOOTOPIA (Reviewed HERE)
DEADPOOL (Tagged)
10 CLOVERFIELD LANE (Tagged)
I AM HERO (Featured)
DOCTOR STRANGE (Reviewed HERE)
THE ACCOUNTANT

I share the sum total of the Films I have viewed in 2016 (*gasp*) & my Ten Choice Film Picks for 2016 (listed above - with all links to POPCORNX), and as well list my personal Top Ten Films To Look Forward to in 2017! So What Are YOUR Fav Films of 2016? :)

Featured below are the sum total of all TV-series (long-form) I had devoured in 2016, and of course my Top Ten TV Choice Picks of 2016!



Both aspects of the media heavily influence my impressions and enjoyment of TOYS too, in general, and have been for decades, and it’s only in the recent years where I’ve made tangible bloggery-steps to share my personal world, with the world and YOU, dear readers - as I will continue to in 2017, with a vengeance! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank Your for Reading, folks!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK