Hop onboard Medicom Toy's BE@RBRICKTRAIN from March 10th!


Spotted this one my twitter stream and thought I need to share this here, in case you folks don't already know of it by now ... Introducing the "BE@RBRICKTRAIN" from Medicom Toy!

Sized W30mm×H30mm×D70mm, each train seems to be able to "sit" a single 100% BE@RBRICK, with two designs to choose from - A Daruma and a Fortune/Beckoning Cat-themed BB design - each priced at ¥1,944 (US$18/SG$24), scheduled for a March 10th release.


I reckon this was to commemorate something somewhen, but truthfully, I still cannot wrap my head around that it's a production BEARBRICK + TRAIN! Does it transform into a giant robot? Does it have a "pull-back"-function to make it go forward faster? Why does it look like a PEZ-sized dildo? Is this their entry into the model toy car market? Is this their response to a TsumTsum model car? Are we going to have MORE BB-TRAINS in the near future? Ok, now I am suitably intrigued.... @.@"

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK