TOYSREVIL TOY REVIEW: NUTA Mini Figure from Yamakichiya


Snagged this Yamakichiya mini figure at the recent #STGCC2018 (via the Blackbook Toy booth) and have been intrigued by it ... the sturdiness of the form, a solid moulded piece of sofubi with decent sculpting coming thru - really liking their "Nuta" lizard space-man sculpt too!

A single point of articulation at the waist, and a removable clear dome helmet, which really gave me the sense of activity and play with it lol (I’m a simple man with simple play needs :p)... and of course the color, as I’ve always been a sucker for orange, ever since before the blog hahahaha



ABOVE: PLAY to watch in-hand video (No Audio)
BELOW: SWIPE thru to view more in-hand images



I paid SG$15 for this piece at the convention (bagged with no header), and that is a real decent affordable price for the figure, and the toy-joy it has provided me, IMHO. I had no prior knowledge of this figure's existence until I noticed it at the back of the display case, and googled it after coming home with it ... so it was a literal "discovery", and it is a point of toy-joy for me these days, especially living the #bloglife for so long hahahaha

Folks at the weekend Taipei Toy Festival 2018 (October 18-21) can head to the Booth A55 where @yamakichiya is pre-releasing their latest colorways! (*Price unknown) ~ Enjoy! :)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK