Making NEKO HOORO by Rato Kim


I have been seeing and watching with interest South Korean toy designer / artist Rato Kim's creation of her new "NEKO HOORO" series, with the above showcasing Resin type "A.B.C (Hooro)", and featured below are her illustrations for the Spa-running character! You can view continued WIPs on her Insta @ratokim! A decidedly different vibe/aesthetic from her recent "YoHoRen & Yokai", and I certainly like seeing "variety" in an artist's work, but that's just me :)


And while I recognise the "public baths" from Japan culture, I'd come to know of the "Spa" / "Bath House" culture in Korea via various KDramas and movies, and am pretty delighted Rato had chosen to reference this culture, IMHO. Looking forward to how this develops!




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK