Tokyo Ghoul Anime 10th Anniversary Project



Announced is the "Tokyo Ghoul Anime 10th Anniversary Project", where all 50 episodes of the anime series will be distributed for free on the official Studio Pierrot YouTube channel starting April 5, and updated weekly (tokyoghoul-anime10th.jp).



"50 episodes" probably means the following collection:
- Tokyo Ghoul (2014) 12eps
- Tokyo Ghoul √A (2015) 12eps
- Tokyo Ghoul:re (2018–) 12eps
- Tokyo Ghoul:re Season 2 (2018) 12eps

Although the header reads "Tokyo Ghoul Animation", maybe it could include the two live-action feature films (with actress Fumika Shimizu and the 2017 sequel "Tokyo Ghoul S"), rounding out the "50"...? LOL





I was obsessed over Season 1, like a revelation to my life, and my desire for collectible toys burned thru my then "financially challenging" period (moreso than it does not, so)... but by the time Season 2 ended, it had lost my interest and attention. I tried getting on other seasons, but it no longer felt the same and it felt like such a lark, but that's just me.



"Collecting"-wise, everything is a non-starter now ... although on occasion, whenever I come across any spots/shops that sell Funko-POP!s, I'll eye-ball search for "Ken Kanaki", to match my "Touka Kirishima"-POP!.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK