I Want To Believe Again
I also want this LEGO set...!
THE X-FILES LEGO set comprises 1,478-pieces, and includes 8 mini figures (Mulder, Scully, Skinner, The Flukeman & more), with a public launch on August 4th. Priced at US$199.99 for ages 18+, the set is centered on Mulder’s (underground) office, with a forest clearing scene up top, and a hovering UFO.
Designed by Australian fan Brent Waller after winning LEGO's 2025 '90s Throwback Challenge, the resulting X-FILES-themed LEGO Set has become a production release reality! And "Scully"/Gillian Anderson fronting the ad too? You KNOW this is a massive push...!
New LEGO The X-Files Revealed!
— The Brick News | LEGO News (@the_brick_news) July 21, 2026
Coming in August for $200. pic.twitter.com/hS0XKcfaOa
LEGO Ideas: The X-Files set coming to LEGO Store on August 1 (LEGO Insider Early Access - $199.99) https://t.co/mVHzr81vys #ad pic.twitter.com/CPzBFcR4qu
— Wario64 (@Wario64) July 21, 2026
The set launches for LEGO Insiders on August 1st. And also announced is that folks who preorder the X-Files LEGO set between August 1 and 10 will receive a exclusive small set of Dana Scully’s lab (Subject to limited supply).. Does it include the mini figure? How to miss this?
X-FILES NEWS:
— The X-Files Reboot (@TheXFilesReboot) July 21, 2026
X-Philes who order The X-Files LEGO set between August 1 and 10 will receive this exclusive small set of Dana Scully’s lab. Subject to limited supply. pic.twitter.com/QFAngNZkZG
In the midst of all this, or perhaps because of, comes "The X-Files: I Want to Believe - Vrach Frankenshteyn" project, which essentially is a re-edited version of 2008's "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" feature film from X-Files creator Chris Carter, to premiere on Hulu come August 14th. Do YOU want to believe again?
https://t.co/3RFS7H4lWm pic.twitter.com/nHFSvAKApU
— No Context Gillian Anderson (@ContextGillian) July 20, 2026
MY-SAY: I cannot believe the amount of "X-FILES" merch I have for sale/intend to sell tho, including trading card sets (which I have at TOYSREVIL @ MIKU MRKT), unopened sealed trading card boxes, postcards and prints, and even phone cards...! Seems that "I BELIEVED"...!



Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.