my shrooman custom for shiitakes parade @ toyqube

"from amidst the noodle soup comes SHROOMAN! protector of all soup noodles!"
shrooman21
my humble 1/6th plush-ish custom contribution to the Shiitakes Parade @ Toyqube
circa 16th June (which also happens to be my "virgin" custom show overseas! :p)

~ *peep more image reveals after the JUMP* ~

shrooman01
what's a mushroom+fishball noodle-soup without a dash of
dark soy-sauce with red chilli, and a killer chopstick spear?
shrooman06shrooman04shrooman03shrooman13
shrooman07
shrooman08shrooman12shrooman18shrooman22
included is a wee hand-sketch of my mushroom-noodle-Hero *heh*
shrooman24
- more images on my flickr-album
- mondo-more images on my multiply album
- Shrooman will be on display til 30th June, after which it'll available for sale online @ ToyQube :)
- my humble thanks to Erick Scarecrow of ESC-Toy for the invite!


where:
Toyqube @ Flushing Mall
133-31 39th Ave. #F36
Flushing, NY 11354

(Last stop of #7 train---Main St., Flushing! - Flushing Mall is between Prince St. & 39th Ave. if you need detail directions please feel free to call (718)939-860
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK