bart qee custom by cupco

TOYSREVIL: what's the name of your custom?

CUPCO: Stampy. After Stampy the elephant. Later I thought of CUPCOWABUNGA!


/// READ MORE HERE

TRE: how did the Bart Qee custom gig come about? what was the genesis?

CUPCO: Raymond from Toy2R sent me an email. I said yes straight away because Ive always been a huge simpsons fan.

TRE: what is your custom concept about? and what was your influence?

CUPCO: Painting and decorating custom toys is the hardest most frustrating thing in the world. Ok Ive got that off my chest. I just tried to remember lots of Simpsons quotes from the show and paint them on there.


TRE: that wa pretty frank! LOL *cool* - are you a Simpsons-fan?

CUPCO: Ive always been a massive Simpsons fan (and Futurama) I used to record every episode but I lost the tapes. I rip off so many ideas from the Simpsons. I still watch the reruns with beer and cheese and vodka every night.

TRE: cheese and vodka always go down well with reruns LOL - do you think Bart is a pain-in-da-ass or is he just misunderstood?

CUPCO: I dont think Bart is a pain in the ass I think he is really fun and it would be great to be friends with him (but not Milhouse). I wouldnt like to be his Mum or teacher or Principal.

TRE: if you were a Simpsons-character, who would you wanna be and why?

CUPCO: I like a lot of the side-characters. Homer is my number one favourite but I like characters like: Otto, Hans Moleman, Jasper, One-Armed Military Antique Guy etc. I would like to play myself on the Simpsons. How rad would that be!

TRE: why do you think the Simpsons-character skin is yellow? (but you'd haveta be yellow in color tho :p)

CUPCO: Yellow paint is the cheapest.

TOYSREVIL: best answer yet! LOL cheers for your time Luke and rawk-on!

CUPCO / SPEKS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK