the unusual suspects: albino yum yum

KAJI_YUMYUM

DETECTIVE TOYSREVIL: i think the evidence is irrefutable - they say a picture speaks a thousand words, and this? this is an encyclopedia of crime! a puff after a good meal, as they say? tell us again, Ms.Oni, what Yum Yum admitted again in her plush-police-statement?

ONI: I think the first half of her statement would have to be *BURP!*”.

TRE: i'd think twice again about that cavalier attitude of yours, Ms Oni! as the guardian and creator of your KajiCube, i'd expect a certain amount of responsibility from you! do you know what your KajiCube is accused of?

ONI: Eating people. Hah! Funny.

KAJI_YUMYUM01
/// CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

TRE: you think that's funny, Ms Oni? tell us, why the name Yum Yum?

ONI: Well, when Yum Yum is finished eating she likes to let out a loud burp and yell “YUM YUM!!!!”. She pretty much named herself. She gets a bit bitey if you call her by any other name.

TRE: and what did your KajiCube do, to end up in the plush-police line-up?

ONI: I tried to put her up at a few kennels before, but unfortunately it cost too much, so I sprinkled some BBQ sauce on a few people and well.. “Yum Yum!”. It’s alright though. She gets all the free food she can eat in jail and it doesn’t cost me a dime. I can finally take some time off to get some new prints done.

TRE: aaaahhh yes, finally the TRUTH! you've been her "supplier", eh, Ms Oni? her peddler-of-plush-victims? and did Yum Yum go along with your plans willingly? describe your KajiCube's character.

ONI: Yum Yum is a free-spirited little…animalistic box-thingie that likes to eat. A lot. Even though she eats everything in the house, I can’t get mad at her. She’s just too freakin’ cute.

TRE: and how did your KajiCube come about?

ONI: When two Kaji Cubes are in love, or whatever you want to call it, they decide to make a baby, lots and LOTS of babies, and to make a baby they… Well, you get the picture and for those of you who don’t, they hump like rabbits on speed!

KAJI_YUMYUM02

TRE: eerrr ... too much information, Ms Oni ... are there any future plans for Yum Yum?

ONI: Hopefully, I’ll have Yum Yum out of jail in time for the show. I have to take her to get a haircut, her fangs whitened and sharpened, and a manicure, so she’ll be pretty for pictures. She’s a purebred, you know?

TRE: well, it all depends on her good behaviour (and not eat the other inmates), yeh ... why plush?

ONI: Plush? Oh! You mean fat. Yeah, [sigh] I guess Yum Yum has put on a few pounds. I think she’s a little nervous about the show. It’s ok. Nothing a little time and a lot of laxatives can’t fix.

TRE: well, i wish i could call my lovehandles; "plush" ... eerr... ANYWAYS - please describe your role in Agi-Agi

ONI: I’d like to think of myself as the director of Agi Agi. I do a lot of sewing (with lots of pinning help from Monkey), making phone calls, keeping up the MySpace, brainstorming, getting the website rolling, working on my prints, and of course taking some time out to chat with my fans on the side. I’d like to think that my teammates really look up to me and admire my strong leadership skills, not to mention my hot ghetto ass.

KAJI_YUMYUM03

TRE: ... and what a FINE ghettoo-aaa...EERR ... thank you for your time for assisting us in thsi investigation, but make no mistake we are not done yet, and please do not try to leave the country without informing us ... meanwhile please tell us about yourself and what you do, Ms Oni.

ONI:  Being the professional 3-D modeler, texture artist, character rigger (what’s up riggers?!), and animator of the team, I’m the one everyone turns to when they need a rapid prototype. I make animated shorts as well. I’m currently working on a short based on yours truly. The animations will be released on our website (once it’s up and running) in 5 minute episodes, so keep your eyes peeled.

I also help with coming up with names for events and products too. Actually, I came up with the name for the team and for the Kaji Cubes. Agi Agi in Japanese is onomatopoeia for “chomp chomp.” The word “kaji” is also used in the same aspect, but when literally translated, it means “summertime.” Because the Kaji Cubes were constructed in the summertime and “kaji” is also synonymous with our team name, I thought it was appropriate. Amazing, isn’t it?!

...THE INVESTIGATION CONTINUES... BUT WE ARE CLOSE, SO VERY CLOSE...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK