say hello to my little friends: starring tnes' t-wrecks



TNES recently had his solo-show; "Say Hello To My Little Friends" where one of his creations; T-Wrecks" (last seen in my interview with him with Drunk Frog In Bear Suit) was in the spotlight, with wooden dino-versions customized by collabos with Paul Shih / JEF / Cultslinger / OniBaka / Bil Betsovic / Ed Zepln and IceLeef - peep event and custom-images on his flickr-album and myspace [all images via] /// CLICK HERE FOR MORE




WHAT TNES HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE WOODEN T-WRECKS: "I made each figure outta big beams of normal ply and redwood, cuttin' them into blocks and so forth... It was a real pain in the rump, but totally worth it! I had a few of my favorite artists rock em out and customize them."

personally i'd lurve if T-Wrecks was made into a vinyl-figure, the straight-edge surfaces would be perfect for my torrid-painting skills *LOL* ~ (cheers for the headsup, duder and congrats for the show!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK